Info: due to COVID-19, we have switched all our SAP programs to online/virtual classes
With the growing requirements of SAP professionals and end-users across all industry sectors, the prospects of a brighter career with SAP skills are very promising. Thus, if you are looking to upgrade your skills, reenter the job market or begin a new career, we have the comprehensive, hands-on program offerings to get your career moving in the right direction. Graduates of our SAP training are well prepared to fully understand how to configure, administer, manage, and use SAP System for their daily business area from day one.
Workforce Education: the program will provide participants with a thorough understanding of the key role that SAP Business System plays in an organization and the challenging task of managing the SAP functions and Business processes. If you are a career professional, college graduate, or unemployed individual, our Job Readiness Training Programs will help you to prepare and gain the necessary SAP System skills needed for many job openings. Graduates of our SAP training programs are prepared to fully understand and are able to run and use SAP System from day one.
If You Are Looking For Hot Job? Or thinking of changing jobs, advancing in your current position, or learning a new skill? We can help you meet your professional and personal goals with our SAP Software and Business Administration Training. Our SAP Job Readiness Training Program has been developed to address the current workforce needs and provides participants with the opportunity to develop and demonstrate their 'Job Readiness' through intensive short-term (4 – 12 Weeks) Business Administration with SAP Software skills training.
- No Previous IT Skills Are Required
- Our SAP training courses are delivered online/virtual & classroom-based
- The shortest timeline nationwide to complete SAP curriculum for a new career
- Graduates can earn $7,000/month
- The most cost-effective SAP education nationwide
- Certified trainers nationwide with the industry knowledge to effectively coach students, and assist in job placement
- Approved and Eligible Training Provider under California's Employment Development Department (EDD) and CalJobs.