- You will gain an understanding of SAP ERP Human Capital Management functionality and be able to outline the major functional areas.
- You will be able to explain HCM Structures including Personnel and Organizational as well as HCM Business Processes.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to explain HCM processes and the integration within HCM and other solutions.
- At the end of the course, participants will understand HCM functionality and the integration available.
- You will gain this knowledge through lecture, demonstrations and the completion of exercises.
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- HCM Consultants
In Person Classroom Cost: $1,500
Reference Book: Using SAP: A Guide for Beginners and End Users
Duration: 5 Days
Unit Objectives: After completing this lesson, you will be able to understand and perform:
- SAP AG Organization
- Explain and Design SAP Business Processes
- Logon to SAP System
- Navigate SAP ERP System
- Execute Business Transactions
- Understand, Explain and Execute SAP tcodes PA30, PA40, PA10, PA20, PA70,...etc.
- Understand, Explain and Run SAP Standard Reports
- Perform SAP Personnel Clerk Role (End User)
- Perform SAP Reporting Clerk Role (End User)
- Performa SAP Recruiter Role (End User)
- The course discusses the set-up of HR personnel and organizational structures.
- This course introduces methods of maintaining employee data including personnel actions and infotypes.
- Various methods of maintaining time data is reviewed.
- Performance Management, Talent Management and Personnel Development activities are explained.
- This course introduces Enterprise Compensation Management including job pricing, budget functions, administration and Long Term Incentive.
- SAP E-Recruiting is discussed including requisitions and external applications.
- Employee Self Service and Manager Self-service using an Enterprise Portal and SAP NetWeaver Business client are discussed.